Inder Vhatwar is a young, handsome and vivacious entrepreneur and a former student from London School of Fashion. Inder recently kick-started India’s First Gay Multi-Designer Store, D’KLOSET that was inaugurated post Christmas by his close friend ex-Miss India Celina Jaitley, who is also considered as the brand ambassador for the LGBT Movement in India. During the New Year, a lot many singles would love to date and start afresh. Inder gives some fashion tips but tells the readers of PINK PAGES that “dating should be more of meeting inner necessity and less about matching outward circumstances.”
The smart and handsome Inder gives some Fashion tips for Gay Dating this New Year 2011:
- You should always dress for the occasion and setting where your date is going to take place.
- Always pick colors that enhance your personality.
- Be bold with your color combination.
- The fashion should make a statement about who you are and be contemporary.
- Be confident in the style and color of the clothes you wear.
(As told to Sourendra Kumar Das)